November 24, 2005

Hello everyboddehhhh! (:

Camp is tomorrow YAY. Haha I know this is not the normal reaction people will have. But somehow I feel glad that camp is approaching, dont give me that HUH look HAHA. I am feeling a little high today. Maybe yes I am excited for the fact that I can hug people to sleep three nights in a row oh that is soooo cool man! (: Dont you think so. LOL.

So, patrol outing after camp, which will arrive rather quickly too. :D Yay and I know we will be yet again taking lame pictures (because unfortunately Liew Jia Yin exists HAHA), so I will then change this template, I am sick of it and it isnt nice anyway. Haha yeah.

See you guys at camp and all of you are bringing patrol tee for the dark coloured shirt right! (:

Once again, WE ARE COOL AND HIP. Period. :D

/ LEONG.